Thursday, July 23, 2015

JUST FOR LAUGHS I saw The Patrick Stewart Gala

Sir PATRICK STEWART is one of my favorite human beings on Earth! I have always loved his serious acting. I AM a Trekky so I loved Captain Jean-Luc Picard in Star Trek The Next Generation. In recent years however Sir Patrick Stewart has spoken publicly and very well  against violence towards all human beings! 

I was elated Wednesday morning when I received the news I got tickets to see his gala! He was amazing! Wicked and perverse like only senior citizens can be! He came on stage in a mock silver knight costume that made him look absurd but he held the dialogue with sharp repartee and outrageous stories to shatter his too dignified public persona, like chasing the other knighted celebrities, say Sir PAUL McCARTNEY, with a sword so they would act out their prestigious title and do what knights do. 

The line-up was EXCELLENTKyle Kinane, Jim Breuer, Russell Howard, Sebastian Maniscalco, Pete Zedlacher, David Acer and Gina Yashere that I discovered recently at the Ethnic Show.

This is the Gala week-end and there are still some tickets available to other shows. Check it out!

-LENA GHIO

No comments:

Post a Comment