Tuesday, September 13, 2016

The Unified Field Equation & The Art of Flowing on Intent • page 1

Photos © Lena Ghio, 2016

My adult life has been devoted to becoming a full-fledged warrior, a martial artist who must develop and use specialized skills in order to survive. In the past twenty years I devoted my art practice to learn from the equation I propose as the Unified Field Equation for the Theory of Everything:
                                          E = MC squared / RF + G = T + S

Part experiment, part social and personal integration, part artistic practice, I deliberately operated from many positions of disadvantage to observe the effect of my hypotheses. I practiced magical passes, yoga, Tai Chi, Chi Kung, acupuncture and I developed a technique I call " Master the Stars " to conquer my inner self, my inner dialogue.

Today I feel a powerful surge of focused energy inside me and I recognize that I have reached a new level of awareness. I feel strong and free, able to work on the task of the day with buoyancy and joy. Today I am heading to the Xavier Dolan press conference about his Grand Prix du Festival de Cannes 2016 film Juste La Fin Du Monde that will open in Montreal September 21rst.

The day is perfect: cool dry sunny and the atmosphere is light.

The first incident I encounter happens at the corner of my house. I was gathering and distributing my Chi energy as I crossed the street when a car almost hit me. The driver only stopped because I was there because he did not appear to be intent on respecting the STOP sign. I remained grounded, focused, unharmed. I increased my Chi field of protection and moved on.

We are E = MC squared. Most of us only learn the machinations of the MC squared aspect of our being and as we attempt to fit into the complex thing that is the human mass, society for most of us city dwellers, we become more and more disconnected from our E self, our energy body. Flowing on Intent allows us to be in the world while accessing all the force and wisdom of our E body. This Intent, or will as it is called in many Carlos Castaneda's books, is like the hand of the E body.

I walk in the gorgeous Montreal streets heading for ALT Hotel where the conference will be held. All the journalists and photographs are moving nervously about to find their spot while press agents and technicians make sure the equipment and the microphones are working. I join in the hubbub. I feel excited!

I saw the movie last Monday and will write a complete review this week-end.

-LENA GHIO
From left to right: Gaspard Ulliel, Lea Seydoux, Xavier Dolan, Nathalie Baye and producer Nancy Grant.                         Photo © Lena Ghio, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment