The Force at work / La Force en action

The Force at work / La Force en action
Read the whole story now being read around the world! / Lisez toute l'histoire maintenant lue autour du monde!

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Emerge Art and the 2016 US elections


EMERGE ART ORIGINS

At the exact moment of the last New Moon, October 30th 2016 at 1:35 pm EDT I took over 100 photographs of water that I had placed in a bowl to verify if it would communicate with me in images. Once I had the digital images, I filtered them using Forensic Photoshop and today I created this GIF using 5 of the images. Like everyone on the planet, I was preoccupied with the US elections because America's lead on so many issues is vital to the lives of billions of human beings. As I originally looked at the content of the bowl I was dismayed that the images reminded me of Donald Trump. My presentiment was that he would win and it made me feel bad. I disagree with his racist, sexist and mocking views on all human beings that do not fit "his" type. I kept these images to myself but now I give you a chance to evaluate the images yourself.

There are 5 images that are the originals and the others illustrate how I look inside the water with filters so as to not change the content but study it.

I am gathering documentation of how water speaks in images, the language of water,  because I hypothesize that this practice will have applications in the future of humanity and our planet.

Best Regards to ALL

-LENA GHIO

No comments:

Post a Comment