Wednesday, December 14, 2016

EMERGE ART For / pour ALEPPO

Emerge Art for /pour Aleppo © Lena Ghio, 2016
FRANÇAIS

What is this mystery that came upon me? Water speaks to me in these startling images I call Emerge Art. In June 2014 water expressed itself this way, forging a beautiful crying woman that reminds me of the Virgin Mary. Today, I composed this gif in grief over the relentless and evil slaughter going on in Aleppo. I am appalled by ALL the world leaders who allow these murders to occur!
Know this: As the Spirit sees the victims, It sees each and every one of you also!

• Quel est ce mystère qui est descendu sur moi? L'eau me parle avec ces images spectaculaires que j'appelle Emerge Art. En juin 2014 l'eau s'est exprimée ainsi, forgeant une belle femme qui pleure, qui évoque la Vierge Marie. Aujourd'hui, j'ai composé ce gif contrainte par la peine que je ressens par rapport aux massacres infâmes et sans relâche qui se déroulent à Aleppo. Je suis dégoutée par TOUS les dirigeants du monde qui permettent à ces meurtres d'arriver!
Sachez ceci: De la même manière que l'Esprit voit les victimes, Il voit aussi chacun de vous!

-LENA GHIO

No comments:

Post a Comment