Saturday, December 17, 2016

The Theory of Everything and God

Jeremiah describes God as " the fountain of living waters" (Jeremiah 2:13, 17:13). Photo © Lena Ghio, 2010 
In this abstract to an upcoming study, I examine the earliest writings about the beginning of life on earth, the myths that have shaped many civilizations. I compare these with the phenomena I have documented that substantiate the possibility that those myths were based in part by observable phenomena. After this research, I want to verify possible links to what we know about science at this time. 


« We can ask about the nature of God even if there is only one possible unified theory that is just a set of rules and equations. What is it that breathes fire into the equations and makes a universe for them to describe? The usual approach of science of constructing a mathematical model cannot answer the question of why there should be a universe for the model to describe. Why does the uni-verse go to all the bother of existing? Is the unified theory so compelling that it brings about its own existence? Or does it need a creator, and, if so, does He have any effect on the universe other than being responsible for its existence? And who created Him? »
The Theory of Everything: The Origin and Fate of the Universe
By Hawking, Stephen

Our ancestors had to deal with their perceptions with the understandings that were available to them at the time. However in the book A History of God written by Karen Armstrong I find quotes on certain stories of evolution of life in the universe that make me think that some people saw some of what I saw while others didn't. Could this be one of the reasons our relationship to Spirit became a multitude of belief systems and not a wide range universal knowing?

Basically, what I have documented in the examples shown here, would have fallen under the designation of paganism according to the catholic church. However what I documented are actions of nature that I calculated would occur at certain time + space, it is a study of the equation I propose as the Theory of Everything :  E = MC squared / RF + G = T + S. 

The experiments I did calculated a moment of time ( T ), the time of celestial mechanics, and a point of space ( S ), where I was standing, to verify if gravitational modulations affected matter in a way that could be documented. It did. This also affects life forms and life circumstances. 

-LENA GHIO


What IS water saying with this exquisite distortion? Why NOW? Photo © Lena Ghio, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment