Wednesday, December 7, 2022

OPEN LETTER TO UKRAINE & Volodymyr Zelensky

Emerge Art Message For Ukraine, ©Lena Ghio, 2022    I present the image that spoke the clearest as a gif so you can see the steps to creation from water-light to me applying despeckle, sharpen and reduce noise to make the symbols appear clearly.  Images 1 and 2 are the build-up occurring in the water where the emerging dragon becomes amazingly clear. Image 3 is the clearest one revealing the Head of the Dragon and 4, 5, 6, 7 are the images that are processed as described above to make it easily visible for you.


Додаток перекладу УКРАЇНСЬКОЮ зліва
Dodatok perekladu UKRAYINSʹKOYU zliva
FRANÇAIS app de traduction à gauche

The most deserving
man, BRAVO!!!

INTRODUCTION

The most disturbing event that occurred this year is Vladimir Putin and Russia invading Ukraine. Although I was not born during World War II but the actions of the Nazis and the industrial genocide of the Jewish people have haunted me all my life. I literally had nightmares of Hitler and I had a dream where my sister and I got shot down near a synagogue during WWII. Even as I write this the confluence of emotions I feel is intolerable. 

Since I am the GOAT of scrying, which I call Emerge Art because I am a transdisciplinary artist, I wanted to make an Emerge Art for the people of Ukraine and Volodymir Zelensky to let them know God had not abandoned them. I process Emerge Art following the rules of evidence allowed by the Law to present evidence in the court of law. Therefore, for those who have doubts there is corroborating proof of the authenticity of the symbols manifesting.

THE PRAYER

By turning this cropped portion 
in black and white we can see the
profile of a luminous white man 
wearing a hoody. 
The Man of light © Lena Ghio 2022
The way I do Emerge Art is that I write a letter to Spirit. I put the paper on which my prayer is written under or close to the bowl of water. Here is what I wrote:

Dearest God,
I pray you will shine a message of Divine support for the country and people of Ukraine.
Thank You Spirit
Lena Ghio

INTERPRETATION OF THE SYMBOLS

In this cropped portion,
the soldier © 
As you may observe when looking at the photos for the first time the symbols are transparent and blend with the installation behind the bowl of water-light. 

The first symbol that popped out clearly is the Head of the dragon. This was quite perplexing. I researched for the meaning of this symbol. At first I could not make out the Man of light looking at the soldier

The Head of the dragon emerges from the head of The Man of light

The dragon symbol

P. 415  Racine de la conscience by Carl Jung:

« The head of the dragon that “lives forever”, is called “vita gloriosa” (basically the life of the blessed) and “the angels serve it. The caput draconis is evidently identified here with Christ, as "angeli serviunt ei" ( angels serve him) and refers unmistakably to Matthew., iv, ii, where Christ has just repelled Satan. »

Gold dragons were the strongest and most majestic of the metallic dragons, and were considered the apex of the draconic race. "

As I purify the image of the dragon, a golden hue manifests. I also read about the black dragon on this site from which I took the excerpts below.

" The black dragon spirit animal symbolizes unmatched strength and might. No other mythological creatures can match the indomitable presence and overwhelming power of the dragon."

Another interpretation of the beneficial influence of the Gold Dragon here.

" In the Hebrew Bible Yahweh, (the ancient name for God), is often depicted as a divine warrior executing vengeance against his enemies. Some of these texts employ the image of Yahweh as a dragon-like creature who pours forth smoke from his nostrils and fire from his mouth. " This quote is from the scholarly article 

Yahweh the Dragon: Exploring a Neglected Biblical Metaphor for the Divine Warrior and the Translation of ’Ap

In other words, I can conclude that the message I prayed for for Ukraine came through. The final symbol I see is a brush appearing on the left of the dragon from our perspective. The meaning of this symbol is that there will be a lot of cleaning up to do but the tools are there to accomplish the task.

I PRAY WITH ALL MY HEART THAT THE PEOPLE OF UKRAINE MAY BE UPLIFTED BY THIS EMERGE ART  AND THAT THIS HORRIFIC WAR WILL END ASAP!

LENA GHIO   

No comments:

Post a Comment