Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Water, Consciousness and the Prophecies of Nostradamus • Update EMERGE ART DOES GOOGLE


North Korea missile test photo that headlines Google News on May 6 2019 
Kim Jong Un looking at rocket launch.
FRANÇAIS app de traduction à gauche

In July 2013 I became fascinated by the fact that digital cameras can photograph water speaking in images. The study of these images made by water is very ancient and is traditionally known as scrying. Cameras before the digital age could not capture these delicate nuances flowing rapidly inside a bowl of water. Those cameras would only capture the surface of the water.

By the fall of 2013 I had researched some areas where I felt the phenomena could shed  new understanding. Specifically the writings of Carl Jung who researched innumerable ancient texts to define the common symbols within our unconscious minds that transcend culture and the prophecies of Nostradamus who describes in his own writings:

Century I Quatrain 2
The wand in the hand is placed in the middle of the tripod's legs.
With water he sprinkles both the hem of his garment and his foot.
A voice, fear: he trembles in his robes.
Divine splendor; the God sits nearby.
 
-how he used scrying in conjunction with astrology to make predictions. For the latter my interest was in establishing if the phenomena he probably saw looked like what I photographed. The brief articles I wrote:


-are still widely read around the world. The photographs I had taken then are very primitive as I struggled to make the action inside the water visible with as little distortions as possible. So far I have not succeeded in getting assistance to verify if there was light technology that would allow better capture of the action inside the water. The result is that my studies have evolved by following the natural light from the Sun at specific Time + Space using whatever technology the universe would provide.

On May 6 2019 I had a perfect moment of light combined with a gorgeous Biquintile between the Sun in Taurus to Jupiter in Sagittarius. This date was underlined in the continuing challenge where art is used to Master the Stars and assist the healing of nature during the Climate Crisis. I wanted to verify how water would respond to Google News on my tablet where the images fill the entire screen above the headlines. I selected two images that startled me by their clarity from almost 200 images. There is a 10 second delay between Image A and Image B. Both manifested in front of the exact photo on top of this article where we see the rocket  test launch conducted by North Korea on May 5 2019. There were no photos of Kim Jong Un in the headline. I added the photo of the NK leader so you could see why I thought Image A evoked him.

It is self-evident to me that my work proves the existence of a wild creative force that is intelligent, sentient and capable of communicating with us. It is also clear that humanity has a warped relationship with this force for reasons too numerous to describe. This evidence puts the kibosh in all current scientific knowledge because it proves that this force can reverse any existing reality in seconds while science doesn't dare look at it! As for translating the meaning of the message in the water in this circumstance I can only speculate. Is it demonstrating that the NK threat is greater than we imagine? What President Obama said in 2016 / What President Trump said in May 2019
Image A: The image on the left is the original while the one on the right has been despeckled, sharpened and darkened so we may better observe the features that so evoke Kim Jong Un. In spite of the distortion we recognize the NK leader's pout and features. This proves that water responds appropriately to the subject behind it although I cannot at this time elaborate on a prophetic meaning. Image A © -LENA GHIO , 2019
Image B: I was taken aback by the clear luscious features that reminded me of a profile I had seen before in my practice. Below you see one of those images. It was taken in October 2017 when I still lived in Montreal. The one photographed this May has a totally different vitality and glow. I took this image in Pointe aux Anglais using different water and the Sun is at a different angle than Montreal. Image B © -LENA GHIO , 2019 
In this sequence you can get a closer look at the features emerging. Click on the image to get even more details. 
© -LENA GHIO  
This image taken October 28 2017 that I call The Seer is dull by comparison to the ones taken in 2019 but the profile, with the aquiline nose, is the same. What a mystery! © -LENA GHIO

To finish my experiment I took a few photos from my Twitter feed. It opened to a tweet by Jerry Saltz, an art critic I truly enjoy. He was describing a visit to The Museum of Modern Art and an installation he just loved. On the right you can see a small figure on the bottom right side of the bowl evoking a person with a similar appearance as Jerry Saltz.
 Again, water was spot on! It created an image I can recognize as closely associated with  Jerry Saltz  © -LENA GHIO 










No comments:

Post a Comment