Saturday, December 31, 2022

MASTERING THE STARS for 2023

Mandala December 30, 2022 ©Lena Ghio, 2022 

FRANÇAIS app de traduction à gauche

I was inspired late on how to MASTER THE STARS for 2022. My year ended, like it did for many of us, with limits imposed on me by external forces and health issues. So, I picked up a pen yesterday and worked on a mandala. 

What first appeared is the advancing triangular motif. Then the circle, the tree and my logo on top of the whole composition. It took a whole day to come up with the next one, the seeds. To resume, 2022 has reached fruition we must gather the seeds and plant them for 2023. The second mandala represents the seeds for the blessings of the coming year. Some are already sprouting.

When I began working in radio, I was taught by an aboriginal journalist, Gisèle Boisjoli. Every new year she made a weather calendar based on the first 12 days of the new year. As this memory rose in my consciousness I decided to use the same time frame for this exercise. 

Mandala December 31, 2022 ©Lena Ghio, 2022 


This New Year at midnight is quite magical! Venus in house 4 is approaching a conjunction with Pluto. This both brings healing power to the Earth and allows the healing force of the Earth to rise up where you stand. The approaching aspect makes it more powerful. Also, the exalted Moon in Taurus is approaching a trine to the Sun conjunct the Nadir from house 3. This Moon has the power to use energy to bring changes in the material world, the crux of what we call magic and what scientists call physics. Uranus, the planet that rules energy at its rawest form, is exalted in house 8 and biquintile the Ascendent, from my relativity at least. This means will can manipulate energy to bring about desired changes. 

I will be using the mandala and a tarot meditation for 12 days at midnight to focus intent on the good things I want to see in 2023 for myself and the world I live in. I will share the images as part of the process. If you want to share your images you can do so HERE.

You may choose to explore this line by joining in at midnight January 1, 2023 until January 13, 2023 at midnight. You may choose to do a mandala by drawing or painting or collaging. You may do a wish map where you put on a cardboard all the things you want in you life by collaging images that represent those things. You may create art, dance, music or poetry. Your alignment with the force of this time should give you the experience of how it operates in your life.

TO BE CONTINUED...

LENA GHIO   

Twitter  Facebook  Instagram   Pinterest  Paradox   

No comments:

Post a Comment