Wednesday, December 5, 2018

HOW TO MASTER THE STARS • Healing Nature Challenge - page 5

This photo was taken on October 31 2016, a week before the US elections. You can see other images from the sequence I took that day when water let me know Donald Trump would be the 45th president of the USA on other articles on my blog. This mysterious Emerge Art illustrates many things. From the perspective of understanding gravity it shows us how gravity clumps particles of electromagnetism, or light at different frequencies, to tell a story.
© LENA GHIO  2018
FRANÇAIS app de traduction à gauche

A VERY SPECIAL CHALLENGE  ( page 1 for details)

The challenge is to use art with the time of celestial mechanics to channel the healing force of the universe into the heart of Earth.
Let me explain...

• Recent evidence reveals that our generation is the one that will master gravity and develop gravity based technology. Check this experiment conducted by Steve Mould. There are many similar experiments on Youtube and what happens in those experiments is what happens throughout the experiments I have been conducting as a transdisciplinary artist.

• There is a very ancient saying:  “As above, so below, as within, so without, as the universe, so the soul…” attributed to Hermes Trismegistus, a wise man who was the most knowledgeable astrologer of antiquity. It was easier for our ancestors to see the relationship between planetary motions and human activities. Among other things there were much less people and a clearer view of the sky.

• Now, we can calculate the disposition of the solar system in seconds. Soon we will  be able to know the wide range effects of the Alignment Geometries of Celestial Mechanics ( AGCM ) on Earth conditions just as quickly.

• As a whole, humanity has always reflected the "TIMES", or the disposition of AGCM, or the Time of Celestial Mechanics ( TCM ). The great civilizations we have recovered from the rubbles of the Earth demonstrated how they related to the machinery of the universe. We can use TMC to tap into the creative side of AGCM.

• Focusing your attention on a creative force to regenerate the Earth while doing art during this cycle of Mercury conjunct Jupiter, even as facts or the weather look bleak, will seed the future with good luck.

IN 2010

• My brother Joe Ghio died on the 15 of November 2010. I had conducted 2 experiments to verify the power of gravity during eclipses and new moons that were successful. In essence I did the opposite of the experiment that launched Albert Einstein into the rarefied stratosphere of scientific genius and changed our world view forever. Instead of looking for how gravity bent light as Einstein did, I looked for how gravity clumped particles from our perspective having predicted that a human face would manifest close to the Sun. On December 5 2010, I stood outside on my balcony, with my tiny Cannon camera, after having prayed God to take my brother's soul to heaven and the images that follow capture what I saw: Spirit and science working together. This is the video I did as I improvised a technique to express my heartfelt message even though I clearly did not have the required technology. All the elements in the photos come from the same 2 minutes sequence. I made darkened the images so you could see the mysterious story unfold. The lightest images are the originals.












 Look up page 2  to get the gist of the challenge I have invited the world to take that involves the power of art.  I hope you tune in and share your experiences on this Facebook Page.



-LENA GHIO 
                          

https://twitter.com/GhioLena
https://www.facebook.com/lena.ghio.9
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lena-Ghio-Paradox-Le-Paradox-Lena-Ghio-135622606480346/
https://www.instagram.com/lenaghio/
https://www.pinterest.ca/lenaghio/

No comments:

Post a Comment