Saturday, December 8, 2018

HOW TO MASTER THE STARS • Healing Nature Challenge - page 6

Working on the challenge I realize it is hard for me to imagine what benefits I would want for myself as the new force is created. That is why the character in the drawing is looking back at me asking me why I cannot see the actions of the healing energy working on my behalf in concrete terms. Originally I was influenced by artists Da Vinci, Michelangelo and Van Gogh. The renaissance artists had to consider religion in their art while Van Gogh expressed the mystic side of everyday sights and objects. Unbeknownst to me the mystical side predominated my art while at the conscious level I tried to fit the current art movements. As I try to imagine the benefits manifesting for myself,  I ask myself are they wealth and money? I know modern people value that! Fame? I would never want fame like many current influencers such as Kim Kardashian, too much energy spent on wanting others attention. Of course they make more money than me. For now, I will let those thoughts sink in. Do imagine your benefits as you see fit for you. There is no prejudice here, just personal preference. © -LENA GHIO , 2018 

FRANÇAIS app de traduction à gauche

A VERY SPECIAL CHALLENGE  ( page 1 for details)



The challenge is to use art with the time of celestial mechanics to channel the healing force of the universe into the heart of Earth.
Let me explain...

Elizabeth Bellhouse
• In 1993, at the same epoch I published the workbook How To Master Your Stars, I discoveredVita Florum and the life work of Elizabeth Bellhouse. This is a perfect time to review how SPIRIT operated with her to create healing products that have benefitted my family, my garden, our pets and more for decades.

• Men, ambitious greedy men, have usurped our most precious relationship on this planet, the one with the Great Man, the Spirit that shares our planet with us. Did you know that the most popular religions on Earth prohibit their adherents from having direct contact with God? ( WTF right !!!??? )

• If many have committed atrocities in the name of Jesus, few have retained the true, simple message of his ministry: without a record of His countless demonstrations we would never have been able to claim (as we can do) that the ideal can become a practical reality to the extent that a perfect and utterly fulfilling life, free of all threat and calamity, is quite possible. (here)

• This art challenge asks you to use your creativity to experience this force. Together, we will heal our world, nature and humanity!

 Look up page 2  to get the gist of the challenge I have invited the world to take that involves the power of art.  I hope you tune in and share your experiences on this Facebook Page.





-LENA GHIO                           







One of my favorite Emerge Art, The Angel of the Annunciation. I named it that because the bowl of water was placed in front of a book opened to an image of the sumptuous Annunciation painting by Leonardo Da Vinci. On the paper beneath the bowl I wrote :" Who is Jesus of Nazareth? " The gif above shows my process from the original I investigate what manifested in the water using several screens. Once I am satisfied by what I see, I polish the image with transparent colors that highlight the form and sign with my logo. There is an element of mystery that I cannot fathom. I have been working under the assumption that water created the image on its own but now I wonder if water is reflecting an extra-dimension. © -LENA GHIO , 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment