Friday, May 24, 2019

The Healing Angel


The Healing Angel © Lena Ghio, 2019 

FRANÇAIS app de traduction à gauche 

«  We are slowed down sound and light waves, a walking bundle of frequencies tuned into the cosmos. We are souls dressed up in sacred biochemical garments and our bodies are the instruments through which our souls play their music.  »
-Albert Einstein

• I am sending my Angel out to all of those who are now in an untenable situation and who are feeling devastated. Perhaps you are surrounded by a catastrophe brought on by nature, your fellow man or even your own body and feel totally abandoned by God wondering why He lets these things happen.

• Although I call the response I received in water my Angel I know that these entities that live around us do recognize our plights. They have no gravitational mass so they cannot alter our physical realities all at once. What they can do is give us inspiration, guidance and revive our inner energies if we breathe and become silent. They are our abstract companions sharing our common world from an extra-dimension. I affirm that in a scientific verifiable way.

• We have not been taught to relate with these entities so we stored them in the domain of myth and superstition. Men took over the domain of sacred knowledge and have made it a battleground for their ego. Today, I bring  Spirit into the light of scientific understanding. I want you to be aware that when you are asking for help, Spirit hears you. BREATHE deeply and listen to the guidance that is forthcoming, the burst of energy needed to climb those last steps will manifest in you now. BREATHE...BREATHE

Life will always give every encouragement to the initiative of Spirit, when we go to the depths of our beings to assemble courage and strength to carry on for ourselves and our loved ones.*** On all levels the balance of life is found through instability. Survival itself, and certainly the pursuit of excellence and effectiveness, require us to recognize within ourselves the exact best response to the demands of every changing situation. We expand our skills, experience and understanding only when we are stretched.

• Trust that you will be guided through this crisis no matter what. I have sent you this Angel to assist you find your own Angel. On this link you can read one of my most astounding Angel stories that involved a sports team, a city and an emerging artist, me.

This is the sequence of photographs that created the gif above. In the first two images on the left you can see me with my camera trying to capture how water will respond to my installation. At that time, I was waiting to pass an MRI due to suspicious lumps in my abdomen. Observe that first there is a ray of light moving in the bowl of water and then the gorgeous face emerges from the center. The entire sequence manifested in less than 2 minutes but I took over 200 photographs to seize this action. The Healing Angel © Lena Ghio, 2019 
This is the last image on the right from the sequence above. As you may observe from image 2, the original, the features are so pale they are hard to define. I knew there was a face there because when the image is small, like image 1, we see the face very clearly. I underline this because sometimes you may not feel like you are seeing the hand of Spirit operating for you when in fact it is simply subtle. I applied several sharpening and despeckling functions from Photoshop that can darken the image without altering the content. The end result is a dazzlingly beautiful face with a white dove descending upon it 4. This is a traditional archetype of how God speaks with us in many cultures.
The white dove is a symbol of love and life-rejuvenation. 
Matthew 3:16-17:
"As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him."
 The Healing Angel © Lena Ghio, 2019 



https://twitter.com/GhioLena
https://www.facebook.com/lena.ghio.9



No comments:

Post a Comment